Problem with Index

From: Uma V
Subject: Problem with Index
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:08:55 +0530

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem with the main index file in the gnats-adm
directory. The index file is not getting updated with the PR numbers as
it should normally. It just shows 0 even after sending 3 PRs. But all
the catgegories are getting updated with their specific indexes. I'm
also able to raise PRs and send the mails.

Due to this problem i'm unable to use the querying in the query screen.
It says no match found.

Could you plz help me if i can regenerate the indexes or any other way i
can retrieve the indexes?

thanks in advance
Uma