(no subject)

From: Bob Glidewell
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:27:53 -0800

I have not been able to find a section titled dbconfig.
As best as I can determine I have a locally customized
verison of 3.104.

My problem is that I am no longer getting email sent to
the users configured in .../lib/gnats/local/WWWgnats.users,
.../gnats-db/gnats-adm/responsible, and .../gnats-db/gnats-adm/submitters

When I update a bug report GNATS responds, as before, with an message on
the browser telling the user the db update has been made and email has been
sent...  This message displays what looks like a  mail header and does
include
the correct email address... but, no email is received by those users.
>From outward appearances it looks as if GNATS no longer sends email to users

configured in these files.

I am able to use email (MS Outlook) to send mail to and from these same
users.

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?