Re: help on installing gnats

From: Dirk Schenkewitz
Subject: Re: help on installing gnats
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:19:07 +0200

Wayne Dernoncourt wrote:

> The tkgnats.config file is going to take some head scratching
> to get through though.

The only 'new' TkGnats-Version I know of is the one coming with
Gnats-3.999.1. And this one seems to be out-of-date. (I'd say,
better don't use it unless you know what you are doing or you
don't use any of the "advanced" features of Gnats4 (in which
case you could also use Gnats-1.113 or so without difficulties).)

But I this may have changed - I cannot speak about anything in
the CVS !! (I'm sitting behind a firewall and cannot access it.
If the TkGnats-Version in the CVS can deal with additional fields
and other stuff THAT WERE NOT POSSIBLE with Gnats-3.113, please
someone tell me...)

Greetings
        dirk
--
Dirk Schenkewitz

InterFace AG                 fon: +49 (0)89 / 610 49 - 126
Leipziger Str. 16            fax: +49 (0)89 / 610 49 - 83
D-82008 Unterhaching
http://www.interface-ag.de   mailto:address@hidden