CCing people on ALL PR changes | status ?

From: Emmanuel ELIEN
Subject: CCing people on ALL PR changes | status ?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:27:39 GMT

Hi,

Please can you give me a status about the possibility to "CCing people
on ALL PR changes"

This option can be very useful for me.

By advance thanks.

======================
Here a copy of the previous message thread

Given the relatively complex dbconfig in my organisation, we wouldn't
use this because it would end up generating alot of spam. We actually
wanted the opposite...the ability to add to the audit-trail without
sending email - and we ended up creaing a new 'Change-Log' field to
work in concert with the 'Audit-Trail'.

However, it would be nice to expand the list of actions associated with
'on-change' to include a 'send-email' action. This would allow for the
scenario you have outlined, in addition to allowing user's to generate
email on various specific conditions that apply to them without
requiring
the action to be logged. Allowing a 'mail-format' attribute to be
associated with the 'send-email' action would also prove very useful,
thereby giving users the flexibility to create their own mail-formats
and tie them to their own email conditions.

--
Mel Hatzis
Juniper Networks, Inc.