Re: Help on configuring & using send-pr

From: Mike Hoolehan
Subject: Re: Help on configuring & using send-pr
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:50:54 -0400

Priya,

You can make the file it mentions
(/home/gnats/gnats-install/etc/gnats/send-pr.conf)
and place in it the single line

SUBMITTER=submitterID

where 'submitterID' is the submitter ID you want all PRs submitted from that
machine to come from.  You can add submitter IDs in the 'submitters' file in
the gnats-adm directory of your gnats database.

Mike