Re: Gnats API [to Mel]

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: Gnats API [to Mel]
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:05:54 -0700

Hi Mike ...

Mike M. Volokhov wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Mel,
>
> I have recently discussed i18n problems on help-gnats@ and Chad say me
> that you are working on new API for GNATS. I hope within these new
> interfaces it should be much easy to implement several other things.
>
> Could you explain me, please, a status of the project, and are new files
> available anywhere (I've checkout latest sources from CVS, but it seems
> doesn't contain anything yet)?

I have been extremely busy with a number of unrelated things recently
however, you can check out the work I've done here:

    http://professional.juniper.net/gnats/

I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you might have
about this project....and I look forward to hearing more about
what you have in mind with internationalization.

> --
> TIA,
> Mishka.
>
> P.S. I've sent this message directly to < mel (at) wates (dot) org >,
                                                    ^^^^^^^

Note that my email address is: address@hidden (with two t's).

-Mel