Re: Preparing 4.1...

From: Pankaj Garg
Subject: Re: Preparing 4.1...
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 06:03:41 -0800

Yes, I'll put a cautionary note in gnats.texi.

I don't think we can block modules selectively. Anyhow, people
using PAM modules should know what they are doing, and will
be careful of security issues, specially if we warn them.

I'm under the impression that if you use a client and server
on the same machine, then there is no security problem. Is this
correct?

Pankaj