Re: Gnats does not assign PR number

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Gnats does not assign PR number
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:12:15 -0500

> Recently our gnats system is sending a mail without the PR
> number. That means the PR gets created but a number id not assigned to
> the same.  Did someone experience this problem before?

How exactly was the report created?  Were you using the email gateway
(are aliases set up correctly?), or Gnatsweb?  Is the report actually
found using query-pr or gnatsweb, but the email doesn't contain the
number?  If you grep for the PR in the GNATS database directory, does it
find something?  Does it exist in the gnats-queue directory as a
dot-prefixed file?