Return code: 431 - GNATS is currently locked; try again later

From: Dyer, Mark H (Mark)
Subject: Return code: 431 - GNATS is currently locked; try again later
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:18:53 +0000

Hello,

I tried creating a TOOLS PR, but when I submitted, I got the same error as Beth Smith.

Return code: 431 - GNATS is currently locked; try again later.

Can anyone explain what this means?   I have not created a PR before (not sure about Beth), but am allowed to view existing ones.   Is this some kind of permissions issue?

Thanks,
Mark Dyer
630-33-4411