Help Help!!

From: Mohammad Shoja
Subject: Help Help!!
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:13:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi everybody I've just joined to mailing list because I have a frustrating
problem with emacs on my RedHat linux 7.0 box:

When I want to use grep in my emacs editor it ask for Password and stop.
How can I resolve this problem, the same command works fine in command
prompt.
I really get stuck on it, any help appriciated.

Thanks in advance

/*
 * Mohammadreza Shojatalab
 * European Bioinformatics Institute    Tel: +44 (0)1223 494 669

 * EMBL Outstation                      Fax: +44 (0)1223 494 468

 * Wellcome Trust Genome Campus         E-Mail: shoja@ebi.ac.uk

 * Hinxton, Cambridge
 * CB10 1SD, UK                 URL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~shoja

 */