Re: help with speller

From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: Re: help with speller
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 12:37:45 +0000

Hi, I will try to explain better than I did:

There is a function in Ispell.el called ispell-program-name, where the ispell executable is called. I put there my program, called myspell. when I do M-x ispell-buffer in the emacs, it calls my program but gives an exit with code 1 error.
My program works like this in the terminal:
Write myspell and press enter, after you can put the word and it says if it is correct or not, then another word,... and press C-c to finnish it.

The thing is that I do not know how to make the call from ispell.el to make myspell work. Do you have an idea of how can I do it?
Thanks,
regards,
Iosu.