RE: printing format (more specific!)

From: ha nguyen
Subject: RE: printing format (more specific!)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 18:30:57 +0000

Hi,

Sorry for the non-specific quesions. I'll be more specific now.
------------

My printing page format is so bizarre!
If I print a document, I always have two or three extra  lines in one
seperate page. For ex, If I have two pages to print, I'll have the following outputs:
- the first page is full
- the second only have two or three lines
- the third is full
- and the fourth also have two or three lines.
While if it produces normally, I should have two pages only.

I have never set the printing command in Emacs. It is by default since my installation of Linux.

When I print, I do "Tool", "Print" "Print buffer". I do not know how to use command to print from the terminal.

I have the Epson Stylus Scan 2500 printer. I have no problem printing in Windows.

Thanks a lot for your responses.

Ha