FREE ORIGINAL STAR WARS CARDS Adv:

From: starwars
Subject: FREE ORIGINAL STAR WARS CARDS Adv:
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:48:46 -0500

Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back Logo
OWN A UNIQUE, ONE-OF-A-KIND PIECE OF STAR-WARS HISTORY!
Willitts Logo Exclusively Licensed From
Lucas Film Ltd.

Willitts Logo
This Innovative New Collectible is the First to Display an Authentic One of Kind 70mm Film Frame From the Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back Movie
containing a One of a Kind 70mm Frame in a 7-1/2" x 2-3/4" Diamond Cut, Acrylic,
Mint Collector's Case.

FACT: NO TWO FRAMES ARE ALIKE
Each Film Frame Is A Unique Original and Will Never Be Reproduced.
Each fully licensed original film frame is sealed and individually serial numbered with identification codes tamper proof holographic seals to prevent fraudulent duplication.

Empire Strikes Back Light Saber Duel
#50049 LIGHTSABER DUEL Special Edition:
Features the fantastic lightsaber duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.
This Special Edition #50049 LIGHTSABER DUEL was only available with the Willitts premium package #50707, which sold in retail shops for $125.00.

Special, Internet offer!
Order now and receive the above
Rare Special Edition #50049 LIGHTSABER DUEL
for this Special Internet price of only $19.95!
Special Bonus with your order, you will receive 10 Original 1980 Topps Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back Collector Cards Absultely Free!

These are Original 1980 Topps Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back Collector Cards
from 22 years ago! Not reprints!

HURRY! Please, respond now before our limited supplies are exhausted!!
Your film cell image may differ from the above sample.
Click here!

You have received this email as an opted-in subscriber, if this is not the case, please click on the following link to be permanently removed from our database. Please take me off this list

866-667-5399
NOUCE 1
6822 22nd Avenue North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710-3918