Win98 - Out of Environment Space

From: Stevens, Brigham
Subject: Win98 - Out of Environment Space
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:54:56 -0700

I cannot meta-X compile At home I am stuck on Win98 for the time being.

I am trying to run Ant inside emacs, but really every script fails.

How can I get emacs to allocate a shell with the right environment space??

I edited a PIF for command.com but that does not help. When I open a regular DOS shell outside emacs  I can run Ant there just fine.

But I need to run it in emacs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

--brigham