Re: file name completition problem

From: Jonas Steverud
Subject: Re: file name completition problem
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:20:27 +0200

Christoph Aussem <chris.aussem@gmx.de> writes:

> i am using emacs 21.2 and i  have got a problem with the TAB file name
> completition. when i try to extend an existing filename i just get [no
> match].  i tried 21.1 but got the same problem.

Emacs seems to sort out certain file names doing tab completion
(e.g. *.toc IIRC in AUCTeX), can it be that? Which kinds of files has
you tried to complete? I do not know which variable it is that
controls this behaviour.

--
(          www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/         !     Wei Wu Wei     )
(        Meaning of U2 Lyrics, Roleplaying        !  To Do Without Do  )