Re: problems with rmime's handling of some received MIME attachments

From: Alan Wehmann
Subject: Re: problems with rmime's handling of some received MIME attachments
Date: 09 Oct 2002 10:32:07 -0500

I've added numerous lines like the following to rmime.el:

;;; Application/x-wp type ---
;;;   uses rmime-octet-action function
;;;   added by A.W. 4/16/99

(defalias 'rmime-application/x-wp 'rmime-application/octet-stream)

I've also found with multipart messages I need to invoke M-x
rmime-mode several times.

lorian@fsavigny.de (Florian v. Savigny) writes:

> Hello,
>
> I've been having a recurrent but as yet unpredictable problem with the
> way rmime offers me to process a file attachment, but only in some
> cases, which I will try to distinguish from one another.

. . .

--
Alan Wehmann
wehmann@fnal.gov