We're chinese manufacturer of paper, the price is very low.

From: oxpaper
Subject: We're chinese manufacturer of paper, the price is very low.
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:37:24 +0800

Dear Sir and Madam,

Good day!

We sincerely hope our e-mail has no bother with you, and hope to enter business
relation between you and us through this e-mail.

We'd like to introduce ourselves to you simply, we're a leader exporter &
manufacturer of paper in China. The products include all paper for packing,
printing and cultural use. The prices of our products are very low, we believe
it must meet your market, and you could visit our website ( www.oxpaper.com )
to get more information on our products.

We'd like to send sample to you for your reference if you inform us your
address detail.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Best regard

Andy Wang