Re: how to change levels of chunks in outline mode?

From: Alan Wehmann
Subject: Re: how to change levels of chunks in outline mode?
Date: 06 Jan 2003 14:32:42 -0600

Since the outline level is determined by the length of the match to
the regular expression that looks for outline headers, I should think
you could interactively change the headers so that the length of the
match changes--in the chunk where you want to make changes.  For
example, by using "query-replace-regexp".  You could use narrowing to
control where you make such changes.

--
Alan Wehmann
wehmann@fnal.gov