Re: bibtex-mode wishes

From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: bibtex-mode wishes
Date: 12 Jan 2003 15:25:02 -0500

>  - If I crossreference an entry, the referencing entry should be
>    sorted before the entry referenced to, otherwise bibtex wont be
>    able to solve the reference.

I also would like to see such a thing.
An "easy" way is to make it possible to have several sections
where the sorting only moves entries within their section.

This way you can put the papers in the first section and the
cross-referenced proceedings in which they appear are all in the second
section.

It shouldn't be too hard to implement.

        Stefan