Re: xml sgml & psgml

From: Adam Hardy
Subject: Re: xml sgml & psgml
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 17:09:16 +0100

Kai Großjohann wrote:
I don't suppose it's got electric support?

Non sequitur?  What's "it"?  What do you mean by electric?

electric characters are particular characters which cause indentation to happen as soon as you type them, ie. < or / or >

This is in C and Java mode.

Also, psgml has an info file which describes lots of stuff.  Just hit
C-h i d, then look for the PSGML line.  (If you have installed it
correctly.)

excellent. Just what I was looking for. Never had a clue it was there!

The config looks okay (except for the load-path frobbing which looks
really weird).  You can look in the menu bar, if there are menu items
Markup, SGML, and DTD, then you should be fine.

load-path frobbing? What's frobbing? Sounds like hitting it with a dead rabbit!