Re: [PCL-CVS] cvs-examine display change ?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [PCL-CVS] cvs-examine display change ?
Date: 01 Apr 2003 14:23:56 -0500

> And now, I have :
> Message: -f server: Updating common
> Message: -f server: Updating dm-common
> Message: -f server: Updating fm-common
> Message: -f server: Updating forms
>               Modified                GNUmakefile
>               Unknown                 forms
>               Added                   test_search_n_replace.p2s
>               Unknown                 common/.cvsignore
>               Unknown                 dm-common/.cvsignore
>               Unknown                 dm-common/reports.log
> Message: -f server: Updating .

What the...!?!?!

Could you show us the content of the " *cvs-tmp*" buffer (note the leading
space) ?  It seems it will have lines like:

       -f server: Updating common
       ? .cvsignore

Could you then try to ask CVS people (e.g. on gnu.cvs.bug) whether such
output is normal ?  To me, it looks like a CVS bug.

        Stefan "PCL-CVS maintainer"