Re: Automatic Compiling

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Automatic Compiling
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:06:53 +0200

"Ulrich Dirr" <ud@art-satz.de> writes:

> Is there an easy way how I can customize my PDFeLaTeX compile cycles? I
> find it somewhat tedious to do all steps by hand.
> (1) going to the compile menu and selecting PDFeLaTeX
> (2) explictely confirm saving
> (3) typing C-c C-c after successfully compiling
> (4) typing 'View PDF'
> (5) correcting the status line 'View PDF command: start <file>.tex.pdf'
> to <file>.pdf

It seems you did some special setup to make the above work.  I think
it doesn't work by default.

So my suggestion is that you show us this setup, then maybe someone
can find the error.

FWIW, I use "%s.pdf" in TeX-command-list to refer to the PDF file.
Maybe you used %f instead of %s?  That might explain the problem.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)