Re: Is Emacs on Aqua crippleware or is it just broken?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Is Emacs on Aqua crippleware or is it just broken?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:00:18 +0200

bk_usenet@yahoo.co.uk (BK) writes:

> Fair enough. I haven't actually tried to build it myself. Not because
> I am lazy, but because most Mac users will shy away from building,
> they'll rather download one that is already built.

Given all the problems that you have had with all the other versions,
you could do them poor suckers a favor by building Emacs yourself and
then putting it up on an ftp server somewhere.

Then your documentation could state "take that build over there, it
works".

I imagine people might like that.
--
This line is not blank.