Variables For Queued Mail & News ?

From: It's me FKtPp ;)
Subject: Variables For Queued Mail & News ?
Date: 14 May 2003 11:53:34 +0800

Hi Group:

I use NT emacs in win98, and send mail use Gnus Message via smtpmail(CVS
version).My problem is that when I started emacs and C-x m compose a mail and
C-c C-c offline,It queued in stmpmail. But if I started emacs and M-x
gnus-unplugged and then C-x m compose a mail and C-c C-c send it offline,It
queued in Gnus Draft. This makes me to send mail use smtpmail-send-queued-mail
and open Gnus go in to Draft group and D-S.

I want to know if there's variable indicate I am in offline mode and just let
all my  queued mail store in Gnus Draft?

yours FKtPp ;)
Sorry for my >79 cloumn message :P