Re: Make emacs21 look like emacs20

From: Bijan Soleymani
Subject: Re: Make emacs21 look like emacs20
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:04:56 -0400

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:

> Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> writes:
>
>> Is there any way to make the X11 (Lucid toolkit) GUI of emacs21 look
>> like that of x11 (Lucid toolkit) of emacs20. I really like the
>> emacs20 look, but would also like to use the features of the newer
>> version.
>>
>> If this is currently not possible, could someone at least point me
>> in the right direction as to getting this to work.
>
> The splash screen tells you how to access the NEWS file where new
> features are described as well as how to disable them again.

Thanks David. I have looked through the news file. I didn't manage to
find the answer to my question.  However there are over 4500 lines
about the changes between emacs21 and emacs20 and I may have missed
something.  The closest thing I found was something about how to
change the scrollbar but nothing about how to change the look of the
menu-bar.

If you know anywhere else I should look please let me know.

Bijan