[newbie] emacs flyspell not understands well accented chars

From: Mario Giammarco
Subject: [newbie] emacs flyspell not understands well accented chars
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:28:39 GMT

Hello,
I have this problem:
I write something in italian language like word "perché".
Now with ispell/aspell/flyspell and several debian versions of emacs21 it
says that: PERCH is unrecognized word and suggests perché as correction.
So now I have PERCHéé on screen and it says again that PERCH is an
unrecognized word.
I have searched on internet but I have not yet found a solution.
I need "simple" commands to:

- set right mule options in emacs for italian
- right options for auctex
- right options for ispell/aspell/flyspell

Thanks in advance for any reply!