urgent request please

From: benhajj
Subject: urgent request please
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:51:49 +0200

sir,

     I need your help, i am  Benedict Hajj moful, the son of a

     Late minister during the reign of mobutu seseko,
   I came to know you in the course of my search for
    a reliable and God fearing partner and I decide
     to contact you because I believe you are a reputable

    person and I felt you can help us over this
    confidential
    matter. I count on your intergrity and honesty to be
    able
   to handle this business.

    My father was a minister in Democratic Republic of
     Congo , then Zaire during the reign of Late President Mobutu.
    Our father was killed during the rebel attack and
    our house was burnt. We  manage to escape to Ghana
  with  my mother and two of my sisters
    where we are now taking refuge.Before the death of
   my father he deposited US50 MILLION, with a
   security
    company in Europe.The money is kept in a trunk boxes

     and was registered as precious substance. Thus there
    is
   nobody that knows that it is money that is in the
     box.

   All the document with which the money was deposited
     is

   with us. I am looking for somebody to that is
     capable
    and willing to travel to any part of   Europe to
  receive the two trunk boxes of money on behalf of my
   family from the security company.

   We need a trust worthy and experience person that
    will

     help us to invest this money in your country  and
    take
  us as one family  and will also buy a house for us
      over
   there where we can live safely.

    We are expecting to hear from you.Please contact me
      on

       this Email Address:bennhajjmo@latinmail.com
 Thanks for your  anticipated cooperation.please
    include your telephone number and fax number in
      your reply

   Best Regards,

  BENEDICT HAJJ  MOFUL