tag files and multiple buffers

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: tag files and multiple buffers
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:15:28 -0400

Hello all:

 I have just set up a project where I have one master tags file that then
includes tag files from 15-20 subdirectories. When I first load the main tag
files, it then opens(as emacs buffers) all the sub tag  files that I
include. This makes the buffer list rather unmanageable.

I would like the tag files to not be listed in my buffer list. Is there a
way to hide them or redirect them in some way? I'd prefer to not have one
master file...but I can do that as a last resort.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

--
Javier