Error Notice

From: Admin
Subject: Error Notice
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:49:04 +1200 (NZST)

This message has been processed by paradise.net using Brightmail(r) Anti-Virus
Technology powered by Symantec.

The file gmsysrkt.exe was infected with the virus Worm.Automat.AHB and has been
deleted because the file cannot be cleaned.

For more information on anti-virus tips and technology, visit
http://www.paradise.net.nz/virus_faq.html
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Error Notice Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:49:04 +1200 (NZST)

Hi.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to one or more destinations.

Undelivered to urlbwxb@bigfoot.com

Message follows:

--- End Message ---