Please urgent assistance needed

From: marriam
Subject: Please urgent assistance needed
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 03:54:04 +0100

Dear Friend,

I am Marriam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of State,Gen. Sani Abacha
who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on duty.  I am contacting you with
the hope that you will be of great assistance to me.  I currently have within
my reach the sum of US$35.86M cash which I intend to utilise for investment
purposes in your country.The money is part of a  payback from a contract deal
between my husband and a  Chinese Firm on our country's multi-billion

Dollars Railway Line Project.  The Chinese partners returned my husband;s
share, US$35.86Million, after his death.  Now the civilian Government in
Nigeria has intensified their probe on my husband;s financial resources which
has led to the closure of all our accounts both locally and internationally,
revoking of

all our business licences. In view of this, I acted very fast to withdraw
US$35.86M which was in cash from our Bureau De Change, Foreign Exchange out fit
before it was closed down.  I have deposited this money,concealed in Six  trunk
boxes as family treasures, in a private security company in Europe with the
help of a diplomat who conveyed the trunk boxes containing the funds as a
diplomatic luggage to beat security.Four out of the Six trunk boxes contain the
money while  Two boxes contain important documents and other materials.

The security company does not know the actual content of the Four boxes, the
three boxes were used to cover up for the rest.Due to the current situation in
my country and the Government;s attitude to my family, I cannot make use of
this money within Africa here, hence, I seek your help in clearing the five
boxes so that we can use the money for investment there in your country.

This will also be under your supervision.On your consent please indicate your
interest to my attorney immediately for further talks.  Your terms of
assistance will also be negotiated when he calls you.  Therefore include your
phone numbers.Your urgent response is needed. And I must remind you of the
confidentiality of this matter whatever your decision, while I await your
response.

All contact should be made through my lawyer,Barrister Johnson Maduka.email
barrister_johnsonmaduka_esq@yahoo.com
As soon as you open communication with him,he will give you further details on
how to proceed.
Expecting to hear from you urgently.
Regards
Mrs Mariam  Abacha

The Ultimate Backpackers Travelling Companion - http://www.bakpaka.com
Visit bakpaka for the best links to every country in the world. Also, make use
of the interactive service which includes free email and meeting point,
allowing you to stay in touch with friends, family and other backpackers around
the globe.