Re: Cool and Useful LISP for the .emacs file

From: Oliver Scholz
Subject: Re: Cool and Useful LISP for the .emacs file
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:48:56 +0100

"roodwriter@core.com" <roodwriter@core.com> writes:

> roodwriter@core.com wrote:
>

>> There may be severe drawbacks I haven't considered but I'm just tossing it
>> out as an idea.
>
> I'm guessing from the lack of responses that it's a bad idea.

>From the lack of responses I'd rather guess that people *don't* think
that it is a bad idea. :-)

Personally I'd appreciate some extended stuff on keyboard macros. I
hardly ever use them, because I tend to write throw-away Lisp
functions for everything. But maybe it would be a good idea to use
them more often (or rather: use them at all), so I'd love to read your
stuff.

You probably should check whether there is already something on the
Emacswiki about keyboard macros, though.

    Oliver
--
21 Brumaire an 212 de la Révolution
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!