Need help customizing GNUs

From: Dan Anderson
Subject: Need help customizing GNUs
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:45:20 GMT

        I've just switched  to GNUS from my old  mail and news reader,
but I'm having some problems getting everything how I want it, and was
hoping  people on  this  group  would have  answers  to the  following
questions:

1.  Changing the Organization: You'll notice that on this article that
my organization  is listed as Road  Runner.  I think GNUS  saw that my
cable modem  is via Road Runner  or something, but I'd  like to change
it.  Does  anybody know  the variable I  need to  setq in my  .gnus to
change my organization?

2.  Signatures: I know there is  a way to change signatures based upon
the news group.  Can anybody point me to a good resource on this?

3.  Emails: Is it possible to change the e-mail account used depending
on different options?  I want  to keep my business e-mail and personal
e-mail  seperate, and  keep an  account for  newsgroup /  mailing list
replies.  How  would I go about  doing this?  Also, is  it possible to
hit a few keys and change  the from and reply-to lines from the header
on reply?

4.  I see people doing some nifty  box thing.  Can anybody point me to
the function to do this?

5.  Is it possible to tell GNUs  /NOT/ to expire my old mail messages,
or -- better yet -- to archive them somewhere?

Many Thanks in Advance,

-Dan

"I have  finally found the One  True Newsreader, and it  is a glorious
thing."