Re: remote-compile

From: Richard Martin
Subject: Re: remote-compile
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:27:58 +0000

Thanks for your idea - I tried using the rsh with the compile command
and it worked, but only of efs wasn't loaded. As soon as efs was loaded
then is started ftping the file. Is there an option in efs to look for
the file locally first?

I'm afraid I couldn't find the value comint-file-name-prefix.

Thanks
Richard