RE: emacs, cygwin, and revert-buffer

From: Swenson, Eric
Subject: RE: emacs, cygwin, and revert-buffer
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:02:20 -0800

Hello again,

A small amount of additional information related to the problem I reported
in my previous message to this address, and attached following this
message).

I tried the -nox version (emacs-nox) of emacs (21.2) that comes with cygwin,
and had the same problem.  So I suspect the problem will turn out to be a
cygwin problem.   Still, I've seen no mention of others encountering a
revert-buffer problem and nothing obvious in cygwin discussions.  -- Eric