Re: timeclock: generate reports about projects? For certain time period

From: Mario Domgörgen
Subject: Re: timeclock: generate reports about projects? For certain time period?
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 18:06:00 +0100

Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de> writes:

> I started to use timeclock.  It is quite nice.  But it seems I don't
> understand the report generation, yet.
>
> * How to tell it to generate a report for a certain time period?

I produced something like that for me, i mainly take
timeclock-generate-* and changed

(two-weeks-ago (timeclock-seconds-to-time
                        (- (timeclock-time-to-seconds today)
                           (* 2 7 24 60 60))))

Made the 2 a 4 and you get it for four weeks and so on ... made a var
out of it and let it be setable interactivly

> * How to tell it to produce a list of projects, together with hours,
>   for each day?  It should print something like:
>   Monday,  2:45 project A
>            1:30 project B
>   Tuesday, 1:00 project A
>            2:00 project B
>   The format doesn't matter.  (And actually, I need 1.5h instead of
>   1:30.)

That would be also usefull!

Mario

--