Re: sql mode and displaying the programs output...

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: sql mode and displaying the programs output...
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:27:58 -0700

Jeff D. Hamann wrote:

I've been using sql-mode for some time now (with MySQL) and love it. I've
used it on both Windows and FreeBSD (sadly I do most of my work on Windows
though) and have noticed that the output the prompt and output on the
windows machine isn't displayed.

Perhaps MySQL is writing its prompt and output directly to the terminal, instead
of to standard output (and/or standard error).  You could ask the MySQL mailing
lists or newsgroup (comp.database.mysql?).

--
Kevin Rodgers