A question about Eshell

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: A question about Eshell
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:01:56 +0100

Hello,

I really like using Eshell when having a console session but I have one
problem. When I su to root I don't have highlighting of
filetypes/directories and I don't have autocompletion, too. TAB makes
real TABS instead.
What can I do to have this features after suing?

Regards,
        Tassilo

 We don't believe this to be a coincidence." Jeremy S. Anderson