Re: Problem with Spell Checker under Emacs

From: upro
Subject: Re: Problem with Spell Checker under Emacs
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 00:35:19 +0200

qquito@hotmail.com (Quito Quito) writes:

> Thank you for the confirmation. I did NOT previously have such a file
> named .emacs, but I created one and put that line in it. Nevertheless,
> the problem I mentioned in the beginning of this thread still occurs
> fairly frequently. Sigh!

of course th error does still occur, but you should get a message by
debug that tells us what has happened...

Maybe you could post that message?

Btw: Ar you sure you have the relevant dictionaris installd and that
ispell/aspell use them?

--
Michael

r-znvy: zvpunry.wryqra  jro.qr (chg gur "@" jurer vg svgf...)