Fri, 07 May 2004 03:54:45 -0700

From: Emery Mcfarland
Subject: Fri, 07 May 2004 03:54:45 -0700
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 11:54:45 +0100

>candlelit holiday furlong wendell monaural alexis droll delusive eloise b=
's catawba ventilate

SensaEtion!! We opeIned a NEW site with unbeBatable prices and prodAucts.
800 WORGLD BEST softKware with 90% disFcount - that is a really BEST offXe=
just imagine, you can buy ALL softBware that you ever need and pay price o=
f just one of it!
OfficeI 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retYail price is 700$ - great =
saviYngs, huh?

Please spend few momentsF of yours preciousD time to check our offerK - it=
 is more than Rworth it!

http://sternberg.oem-licensed-soft.biz/?isochronous