How to finish a project with timeclock

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: How to finish a project with timeclock
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:21:33 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to track my time with John Wiegley's timeclock package. So
far I can clock in and out fine I just can't figure from the code how
to finish a project. It should have an uppercase O in front of the log
like so:

i 2004/05/27 18:37:22 1shoppincart
O 2004/05/27 18:54:26 finished

If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
--
| I watched our VP of sales call our network admin away  |                    |