Using the `Win' key as `Ctrl' in Emacs?

From: Xiaoyong Jin
Subject: Using the `Win' key as `Ctrl' in Emacs?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:25:10 +0800

Hi, all!

I'm now learning to use Emacs and I got a problem about keyboard
layout that my Compaq notepad only have one `Ctrl' key on the left
and which is so aweful that emacs use a lot of key bindings with
the `Ctrl' key.

What I want is using the useless `win' key on the right.  Could
some one tell me how to do this?

I now use the xmodmap program to turn the Super_R key to the
control group.  And it can be use under most programs under X but
Emacs.

--

Simple is the best.  ;-)