Re: How to use indented-text-mode

From: Mirza Al Awir
Subject: Re: How to use indented-text-mode
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:19:29 +0200

Kai Grossjohann wrote:
Mirza Al Awir <mirza.alawir@gmail.com> writes:

how do I use indented-text-mode?

M-x indented-text-mode does nothing. Yes, I'm not pressing "M", but
the meta-key (ALT on my system)

In recent Emacsen, indented-text-mode is the same as text-mode.

What do you expect?

I just want emacs to automatically break the line when I write. Or after I have written a block I want to break the lines on keystroke. So if I change something in a block I don't want it remformat it manually.

Mirza