Re: removing the toolbar

From: FCC
Subject: Re: removing the toolbar
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:38:00 +0200

On Windows, with Emacs 21.3.50.1 of 2004-07-09 and a line in _emacs like
(tool-bar-mode 0)
the same thing happens.
I found that, toolbar eats up 3 lines, so I just increased my old line
count by 3 by
(set-frame-height (selected-frame) 66) ;; This used to be 63 with 21.3

Regards,

Uwe Mayer articulated on 10/7/2004 3:12 PM:

--
FCC.
===