Re: Help: How to install auctex on winxp

From: Dachao Li
Subject: Re: Help: How to install auctex on winxp
Date: 08 Oct 2004 15:02:21 +0800

Thanks for your help, David Kastrup.

I am a newbie of emacs, msys,linux...

When I run
./configure
or
./configure --with-emacs

I get:
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for emacs... /c/Program Files/emacs/bin/emacs
checking if /c/Program Files/emacs/bin/emacs is XEmacs... cat: ./conftest-3976:
No such file or directory
configure: error: Unable to run /c/Program Files/emacs/bin/emacs!  Aborting!

And I indeed can run emacs directly from MSYS(I had add the path
to my PATH).  I use ntemacs from http://www.crasseux.com/emacs/

Help, please!

--
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
JOHN 15:12