VIPER vs ELSE and `C-c /' keybindings

From: John J. Lee
Subject: VIPER vs ELSE and `C-c /' keybindings
Date: 14 Nov 2004 16:52:39 +0000

I'd like to know how to pass through to ELSE
(http://www.zipworld.com.au/~peterm/) a whole set of key bindings that
are intercepted by VIPER -- namely, all those that start with the
sequence `C-c /'.

VIPER binds `C-c /' to various different commands, depending on the
current VIPER state:

* C-c / <1>:                             New Commands.
* C-c / <2>:                             Vi State.
* C-c /:                                 Move Commands.

Unfortunately, this clashes with ELSE, which defines lots of
keybindings that start with `C-c /', including:

  1. else-expand-placeholder - `C-c / e'

  2. else-next-placeholder - `C-c / n'

  3. else-previous-placeholder - `C-c / p'

  4. else-kill-placeholder - `C-c / k'

   Some lessor used commands and their bindings are:
  1. else-comment-placeholders - `C-c / c'

  2. else-uncomment-placeholders - `C-c / u'

I want to get rid of the VIPER bindings of 'C-c /', so that I can use
the ELSE bindings that begin with `C-c /'.  Any hints on how to
achieve that?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

John