Non-Profit Internship Postings

From: Internships4You.net
Subject: Non-Profit Internship Postings
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:33:12 -0500

Post Internship Opportunities

Non-Profits Post For F R E E

Students seeking interships are accessing our site in large numbers.

We offer employers and organizations worldwide the opportunity to post their internship, co-op, and

volunteer listings on our website (http://www.internships4you.com). Post all your internship opportunities for

free and select any date you choose for your posting to become viewable.

-What you need to do first is register at: http://www.internships4you.com/employers/register.php4

It is important that you select that you are a non-profit and fill in your Tax ID.  After you finish registering
an email will be sent to you containing your username, password, and a promotional code.

-Next, go to:
http://www.internships4you.com/employers/login.php4,

Log in using the username and password you received in the email.

-Go to "Create Posting", it should be the first option in the menu after logging in. In this step, you plan out
the internship posting and select what features will contain.  Filling in the details and description of the posting
will not come until the next step, which comes after the "Payment Center". When you reach the "Payment

Center," enter the promotional code you received into the box provided. After completing your transaction at

the "Payment Center" you will arrive at the main menu.

-Go to "View/Edit Posting", it should be the second option in the menu after logging in.  Click on the posting
that you want edit, and then you can fill in all of the postings details, descriptions, and then activate your posting.

This entire process will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes.

Once you complete your posting you will also be able to download a Free Resource, Delegating For Results

authored by our CEO. This 116 page book will assist you further in your supervisory efforts with employees,

interns, coops, and volunteers.

Lastly, Internships4You is continually working for you to improve our systems. If you could take 3 minutes to

complete a short questionnaire, your responses would be greatly appreciated: Employer Questionnaire.

We are available to assist you with any problems, question, or concerns you had while using our service.

Locating interns for your organization is our primary goal.

Thank you for your interest in Internships4You.

Please let us know if we can supply you with additional information or assistance.

Internships4You

Build Your Future