Re: font-lock not working correctly

From: Rodney Gordon II
Subject: Re: font-lock not working correctly
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:58:52 -0600

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 21:43 +0100, Peter Dyballa wrote:
> Would these lines from my .emacs help?
>
> (cond ((fboundp 'global-font-lock-mode)
>         ;; Turn on font-lock in all modes that support it
>         (global-font-lock-mode t)
>         (setq jit-lock-mode t)
>         ;; Maximum colors
>         (setq font-lock-maximum-decoration t)))

As much as I wished this would work (I've been trying everything) ..
still didn't help..

I don't understand why it works if I do everything in my .emacs
manually, and it isn't the global elisp stuff because I tried moving
that out of the way and trying also, still didn't help.

I'm at a loss of what to do at this point :/

Thanks!
-r
--
Rodney Gordon II (meff)             |         meff <at> pobox <dot> com
http://www.spherevision.org         |                      AIM: mefforz