Importers of Petroleum Products of India also involved in Food for Oil S

From: Kishor Aggarrwal
Subject: Importers of Petroleum Products of India also involved in Food for Oil Scandal of Iraq
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:26:48 +0530

Importers of Petroleum Products of India also involved in Food for Oil Scandal
of Iraq
Crude Oil and other byproducts were also supplied to India in the biggest
scandal of centuries. U.N. agencies working under the oil-for-food program
squandered millions of dollars through suspect overpayment to contractors,
mismanagement of purchasing and assets, and fraud by its employees. Numerous
agents of United Nations and United States of America opened offices in Dubai.
Some of the agents working on behalf of Mr Kofi Ananan and or his son were from
African Countries.
The Modus operandi and blue prints were prepared in Dubai. Difference in sales
and Purchase prices of Crude Oil and its by products were sent through Money
Laundering to the beneficiaries. Some leading banks from Dubai were also
involved in transferring such illegal money to different parts of the world.
For Complete News Visit the Site WWW.GOODMORNINGSTAR.COM

For All Edition of this News Visit www.goodmorningstar.com
Visit www.nuurriestar.com For 21 news sites Under Nuurrie Media Limited group.

> Mr. M Damodaran, One of the Most Corrupt and Scandalous Chairman Cum Managing
> Director of Nationalized Bank and Financial Institutions, Confirmed by
> Finance Minister of India

We were the first to publish the different corrupt practices adopted by Mr. M
Damodaran as Chairman Cum Managing Director of Unit Trust of India. Scandalous
M Damodaran did his best to kill the voice of this news channel. He served
legal notices, threatened illegally to stop publishing the corrupt stories
about him. But we kept on disclosing all the corrupt practices adopted by Mr.
Damodaran as Chairman Cum Managing Director of UTI .
Mr. M Damodaran was the right hand and trusted soldier of Mr. Yashwant Sinha,
ex Finance Minister of N. D. A. government. Corruptions during his tenure were
at peak. Millions of rupees were made loss to Unit Trust of India.
For Complete News Visit the site WWW.BALANCESHEETSTAR.COM

For All Edition of this News Visit www.balancesheetstar.com
Visit www.nuurriestar.com For 21 news sites Under Nuurrie Media Limited group.

Court to conduct inquiry against CM, minister and officers

Bhubaneswar: A local court ruled that it would hold an inquiry into the
allegation of corruption levelled against Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, a
senior minister and several officials by a retired IPS officer.
Manoranjan Patnaik, Special judge, Vigilance-cum- Additional District and
Sessions Judge, Khurda, in his order said that the court would conduct its own
inquiry under section 202 of the CrPC.
Former Inspector General of Police, Surendranath Swain had filed the petition
in the court to which the court had reserved its order.
For Complete News Visit the site WWW.BUREAUCRACYSTAR.COM

For All Edition of this News Visit www.bureaucracystar.com
Visit www.nuurriestar.com For 21 news sites Under Nuurrie Media Limited group.

For Complete News Visit the site www.prajabharat.com
Visit www.nuurriestar.com For 21 news sites Under Nuurrie Media Limited group.
If You Want To Unsubscribe From Our Mailinglist Please Email Us at
unsubscribe@nuurriestar.com