Re: Apple key

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Apple key
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:44:26 +0200

Am 01.04.2005 um 17:37 schrieb Jay Cotton:

I am using a version of emacs for OS X. Does anybody know how to reference the Macintosh Command key (Apple key) in elisp?

It depends on the setting of mac-command-key-is-meta. If the variable's value is nil then the Cmd key (, ⌘) is the ``alt´´ key, as in for example A-z. In the other case it's the ``meta´´ key, as in for example M-z. The option key (alt, ⌥) is the ``alt´´ key and in the first case the ``meta´´ key.

Do you know this: