Re: attachments

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: attachments
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:43:54 +0200

On Wed, Apr 20 2005, Mahdi Osman wrote:

> I am using Xemacs 21.4 patch 13

This list (gnu.emacs.help) is about GNU Emacs.  Question on XEmacs
should go to comp.emacs ("EMACS editors of different flavors.") or
comp.emacs.xemacs ("Bug reports, questions and answers about
XEmacs.").

Questions on Gnus should go to gnus.emacs.gnus.
==> Crosspost & Followup-To: gnu.emacs.gnus

> Thank you very much for helping me with settingup my gnus.
>
> I have been trying one more thing that I coud not resolve after an hour
> struggle. Perhaps it is a smiple question but the answer is extremely
> helpful for me.
>
> 1. How can I view and open attchments such as: pdf, image, texts from ms
> word or office org in GNUS and VM?

For Gnus: (info "(emacs-mime)mailcap") or Goggle for something like
»open word attachments Gnus«...

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,